Printer Friendly Version
Documents Certification @ 25 September 2012 10:23 AM
NOTARIZATION OF SIGNATURE
Notarization of signature on private documents (power of attorney, authorization or statement) is done at the Consulate General based on a valid documents of the Republic of Serbia (passport, identity card, driver's license). Private document must be signed at the Consulate General.
Consular fee for the notarization of a signature is $65.00. Notarization of a signature on the second copy of the same document costs $30.00. Notarization of additional signatures on the same document costs $17. Fees are payable in cash or by ''Money Order'' issued to Consulate General of the Republic of Serbia.
EXAMPLES OF STATEMENTS AND AUTHORIZATIONS:
• Statement of the Successor (Inheritor), ‘I accept…’ (MS Word )
• Statement of the Successor (Inheritor), ‘I wave the right…’ (MS Word )
• Statement of the Successor (Inheritor), ‘I accept and wave the right…’ (MS Word )
• Statement of Recognition Paternity (MS Word )
• Authorization (MS Word )
• Authorization regarding motorized vehicle (MS Word )
• Authorization for Dissolution of Marriage (MS Word )
Certification of documents in Consulate General can only be done trough scheduling appointment.
For scheduling appointment and additional information, please contact Consulate General.